OPN-SLM is a flexible Proof of Attendance, Security Patrol and Service Level Monitoring solution which uses barcodes to log
- Attendance at individual sites/ locations - Time spent at individual sites/ locations - Overall time spent visiting a group of locations
Typical Service Level Applications include:
- Security Patrol Reporting
- Monitoring of Service Level provided to clients (eg: Contract office or window cleaning, maintenance checks etc.)
- Confirmation of site attendance/ activity
- Safety and Due Diligence checking
OPN-SLM is low-cost barcode-based solution for Security Patrol and Service Level Monitoring which is both flexible and inexpensively maintained without the need for RFID tags or other costly technologies.
Attendance reporting and activities are monitored by simply scanning barcoded labels with the OPN2001 data collector. Stored activity transactions from the data collector may then be uploaded via USB to the system database for subsequent reporting and analysis.
Locations may be grouped into ‘Routes', and Operators associated with ‘Teams' if required to provide more flexibility in reporting and analysing the collected data.
A wide range of Attendance and Elapsed Time reports are incorporated as standard, with bespoke reports being available as an option on request. Alternatively export the transactions in excel or CSV format for external analysis.
Barcode labels may be printed direct from the system database, or may be generated from other systems if preferred. Alternatively the system can be supplied with suitable pre-printed barcodes as required.
OPN-SLM is available with single or multi-user database.