eMedia is the perfect tool for graphic, magnetic, and electronic personalisation of plastic cards on PCs.
eMedia facilitates the creation and printing of all your cards: company badges, business cards, membership cards, loyalty cards etc, and gives you the possibility to build a source of different card layouts instantly.
It is supplied in its Standard version with the Pebble and Dualys. A 30-day trial version is delivered with Tattoo, Tattoo Rewrite, Securion and Quantum. eMedia also has a Pro version for connections to databases (MS-ACCESS, Microsoft SQL server, Oracle, ODBC) and access to a number of advanced functions.
EXPERT Features (Plus all the features of LITE and PRO)
- Contactless Smart Card Encoding - Integrated encoding of MIFARE cards using Evolis contactless model printers with either ACG or Digion 24 Integrated Devices.
- Programmable objects - Text and barcode objects can contain a calculation
- Magnetic strip data source - Database field contents and computations
- Smart card encoding - Through any Smart card application
- Smart card data source - Fixed data, user data, system variables & Database field contents and computations
- Selective printouts - Based on SQL command or range of values
- Standard databases - Connects to any standard database (Microsoft™ Access, Microsoft™ SQL Server, Oracle, ODBC driven (Microsoft™ Excel, DB2, Sybase, etc))
- Data source - Database field values can be used in text, barcode and image objects
- Image storage - Path to image files acquired stored in database fields
- Expressions programming - Wizard provided to create powerful formulas in objects
- CoolReader™ technology - A database record can be selected by reading the barcode, the magnetic strip or the Mifare serial number of the card
- COM Server - Easily integrate eMedia in your own applications or documents. Control eMedia from a Microsoft™ Excel worksheet, a Microsoft™ Access application or an HTML page
- Plug-ins - Extend the features of eMedia with third-party components
- 32 bits application -Runs under Microsoft™ Windows™ 95, 98, 98 SE, ME, NT 4.0, 2000 and XP
- WYSIWYG environment - Eliminates the need of preview operations
- Multi-user - Many users can work on the same data through the network
- Task division - The two modes of eMedia (design mode and operating mode) allow users to design cards while other users are editing cards
- Password-protected - Passwords prevent the users from modifying the design of the cards or from using them.
- Multilingual - English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese
- Full on-line help - An assistant guides you in your daily activities
- Image Acquisition - Uses standard technologies (Twain™ , WIA and DirectShot™ )
- File formats - BMP, JPG, JPEG
- Imaging tools - Direct link to your favourite image modification application
- Text objects - Uses all Windows fonts. Static and dynamic objects
- Barcode objects - 21 types included. Static and dynamic objects
- Shape objects - Lines, diagonals, Filled and transparent rectangles, circles and ellipses
- Front & back - Design of the both sides of the card
- Magnetic strips - ISO and non-ISO 1, 2 and 3 ; JIS Type-II. Eased programmable writing interface
- Magnetic strip data source - Fixed data, user data, system variables
- Standard drivers - Printouts using standard Windows drivers
- Independent printing of both sides - User may print only front or back side
- Printing orientation - Different orientations from front to back sides
- Microsoft™ Excel™ datasheets - Connects to any Microsoft™ Excel™ datasheet
- Picture functions - Zoom, rotation, cropping included. Direct link to your favourite image processing software.